What is it?
The club was formed in 1986 by a group of Westfield enthusiasts and is open to all who are interested in the marquee, whether an existing owner or prospective owner / builder of all Westfield cars.
The Club is run by a team of volunteer committee members, area organiser's, enthusiasts and owners, it remains totally independent of the manufacturing company. The club currently has more than 1600 members. The Club Committee meet regularly to organise and oversee the general running of the Club.
Join before you own a Westfield, it's a bonus...
Membership of the WSCC has the following benefits:
- A copy of the quarterly club magazine entitled "Westfield World", giving helpful advice, articles, queries, free members advertisements etc.
- Access to exclusive club merchandise; T-shirts, sweatshirts, badges, stickers etc. all bearing the club logo
- Technical assistance, build information and those helpful telephone contact numbers are usually available on a local level for your help and assistance
- Access to the Club stands at major kit car shows and several classic car shows
- Discounts available on insurance and accessories from many of our Speed Series sponsors, available to ALL WSCC. members, not just competition drivers
- Access to The WSCC Speed Series events at various sprint and hill climb circuits
- Competition events are fully recognised by The Motorsports Association
- Use of the Club Website www.wscc.co.uk which includes a message boardroom and technical forum with assistance from your fellow club members and experienced specialists together with a members only parts / cars for sale / wanted
- Also on the forums, a handy Member map (members only) so you know who who your nearest neighbours are
Your local area
Contact details of your nearest WSCC Area Organiser will be forwarded upon joining the club, please make every effort to contact your A.O. and arrange to attend a local club meet.
Have a look and the Area Map for more information.
Current annual membership rates
- New Individual U.K. member - £30.00
- Renewal Individual U.K. member - £27.50
- New Joint U.K. Membership (2 individuals at the same address) - £40.00
- Renewal Joint U.K. Membership - £37.50
- New International Individual Membership - £30.00 (payable in sterling)
- Renewal Oversea Individual Membership - £27.50 (payable in sterling)
- Trader member - £120.00
- Trial member (60 days) - £10.00
It is now possible to join the Westfield Sports Car Club online. You will be given the choice of paying either by PayPal or using a credit/debit card on the payment page - the PayPal choice will be at the top, and the credit/debit card choice will be below this in smaller print.
The club uses PayPal to securely process both types of payment method, but you do not have to be a member of PayPal to join using a credit/debit card - simply choose to pay as a "Guest".
Click the buttons below to be re-directed there now.
- New individual UK and International membership for 1 year £30.00:
- New joint membership (two individuals at the same address) UK and International membership for 1 year £40.00:
- Trader membership (allows advertising and selling) UK and International membership for 1 year £120.00:
- 60 day trial membership £10.00::
Renewals are now handled automatically by the new forum software, simply log in and go to the store. Prices are: £27.50 (Individual) or £37.50 (Joint).
If you wish to join via postal application, please contact the Membership Secretary.
We are very grateful for your continued support.